domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

Better FAT !!

Today, I read shocking stories:

-Diana, an anorexic girl who died when she was 22 years old. She made a diary about her life called : "Saliendo del infierno" (Getting out of hell).

  • -Ana, she has a blog: www.serprincesayperfecta.blogspot.com, she still alive but take a look. She tells about her first days without eating, she hate "fat" people (Fat: normally). She says they aren't accepted, but I think is BETTER FAT...
Diana and Ana was beatiful girls... Ana still have an oportunity to be healthy but nobody can change her opinion...
I didn't read Ana's blog cuz I think is so hard and I'm still be a kid for some stuff... If you think the same please DON'T READ IT... I hope you understand is a complicated situation. So please, don't be mean with people like her, try to help them, to change their opinion... If you have anorexic partners help them...
Remember is better fat... Nobody likes anorexic people, you're gorgeus as the way you are...
With Love, Zooohh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario