viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

Perfection is bored!



Today I had a fight with some girls, they supposed to be my friends, but I knew that they think I'm a two-faced.. I was pretty sad 'bout it, but then I understand that I'm like everybody else. I have flaws and all! And If you don't like it, I didn't came her to please you ;) So it was really hard for me, because they still being my girlz,I really like them! But there are other people that accept me the way I am... And yeah, I ain't perfect, was 4 me so hurt understand that Nobody can be it! I always was trying to please everybody, to be someone that I ain't.

In school, everybody call me Barbie jajaja cuz they say I'm too plastic... I really don't care 'bout that cuz I know they wanna just joke, but It's so true, I'm plastic. That's me! :) And I love it <3...>

To sum up, I just wanna tell ya that perfection is so bored, I love be a crazy girl! I love when I fall to the ground, or when I laught of myself... So, do it 2! Is so cool, I promise that if u do this u will never be down stress or sad, just don't care whot people say! Have fun guys! And make mistakes!

1 comentario: