martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Soccer fever!!


Today play my favorite team: BRAZIL n' I'll be watching the game... The soccer fever is awesome, u can hang out with friends to see the games, or wear ur favorite team shirt !! If u like soccer, don't care what people say!! I was talking with some friends and they was in shock cuz I like soccer, I think it was a little bit stupid. Yes, I'm a girl who likes soccer... Soccer rocks!! jajajaja ...
Hey, u can practice the waka waka choreography, it's awesome!! and do it with the girlz, promise u'll have a lot of fun!! or u can have the shirt of ur favorite team and go out with it... U can use a shirt, jeans, cool shoes and a beautiful hair style!! I promise take some pictures when I wear or have some new funnies hairstyles....
Well, like the pic says: Peace, Love n' Soccer
See ya
With love, Zooohh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario